Indonesia Heritage Foundation (IHF) holds seminars, training and workshops regarding Character-Based Holistic Education and Parenting. There are several forms of seminars, training, and workshops offered :
- Seminars & Workshops regarding Parenting and Character Education.
- Brain-based parenting to prepare parents to be caring and loving toward children as well as optimalized their brain development.
- Feeling Education is to prepare students to learn to control their emotions through the neuroscience application (Neuroscience for Kids).
- Violence Prevention, through the program Stop Children Violence, Stop Violent Video Games.
- Creating creative generation through Brain-based Learning, Creative Education, and Origami for Character Building.
- Semai Benih Bangsa Training Program, the Implementation of the "Character Based Holistic Education" Model for Kindergarten. Schools that are interested in implementing the "Character-Based Holistic Education" model can enroll their school through Semai Benih Bangsa Facebook message by typing School name#School address#Name of school principal#Name of one other teacher#Phone number, or through telephone number listed below. For those interested please contact us at 0811 1171 027 or +62 815 1901 7760.
- "Implementation of Character Education in Classes and Thematic Learning Systems that Develop Creative Thinking Ability" Training. IHF conducts free training for Elementary Schools throughout Indonesia. Free facilities are provided for 1 principle (Mandatory and cannot be replaced by the teacher) and 1 teacher from each school. Registration can be done through Semai Benih Bangsa Facebook message by typing School name#School address#Name of school Principal#Name of one other teacher#Phone number that can be contacted, or through telephone number listed below. For schools that have previously received free training for 2 teachers and intend to send additional teachers, you will be charged a fee of Rp.750,000 each person.
- For those who are interested in Observation and Workshop (Brochure) please contact us at 0811 1171 027 or +62 815 1901 7760